DO YOU KNOW 100% for sure that Jesus is your Savior,
And that you’re on your way to Heaven?
If not read carefully…
There are four things you must know…
1.WE HAVE ALL SINNED (You are a sinner)
- “For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God” Romans 3:23 (see verse 10)
- We are sinners by nature and by choice. God sees all of our actions , thoughts, motives and places we go. No one is perfect. We have all done things that we should not have done.
2. WE HAVE A PENALTY FOR OUR SIN
- “For the wages of sin is death.” (Romans 6:23a)
- The word wages means what is earned. This means that since we all have sinned, we all earn death by our actions. There are two deaths mentioned in the Bible.
- “And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.” (Revelation 20:14-15)
- The two deaths that are mentioned are physical death and spiritual death. Since we have all sinned, we deserve both. Sin cannot be allowed to enter heaven, and our sin is what is keeping us from going to heaven. Heaven is a perfect place and since we are not perfect people, we do not deserve to go to heaven.
3. WE CAN HAVE THE SAVIOUR AND HIS FREE GIFT OF SALVATION
- “…But the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” (Romans 6:23b)
- “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” (Romans 5:8)
- God loves us so much that He sent His only begotten son to die on the cross in our place so we can go to heaven.The only way that we can go to heaven is if our sins are paid for us. The only way to pay for our sins is by a death. This is why Jesus died for us and this is why Jesus is the only way to heaven.
- A church has never died for us so a church cannot save us. The same is true for any and all religion. We cannot pay for our own sin by our death or our good life. We simply must have a Savior and Jesus wants to be that Savior. That is why he came to this world.
4. WE CAN BE SAVED NOW You must receive the gift of eternal life the Bible way.
- “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” (Romans 10:13)
- Whosoever means anybody, call means to ask, and the name of the Lord is Jesus. If anybody would ask Jesus to save them, they shall be saved. The Bible tells us how one can do this.
- “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus and shalt believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” (Romans 10:9-10)
- You must believe in your heart that Jesus is the only way to heaven and you must ask Jesus to forgive your sins and save you from Hell and take you to heaven.
- If Jesus was willing save you, would you be willing to ask him to save you? Ask Him now!
TRUST CHRIST AS YOUR SAVIOR BY MAKING THIS YOUR OWN PRAYER
- Dear Jesus, I know that I am a sinner and that I need you to get to heaven. I believe that you died on the cross to pay for my sin and I am trusting you for my eternal life. Please forgive me of my sin and come into my heart and save my soul. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
- For more assurance of your salvation, read John 5:24 and 1 John 5:11-13. And please call or write to tell us about your decision. We would be glad to help you further.